I know in this “pandemic” time, a lot of us aren’t using makeup in our houses, but that doesn’t mean we are not doing skincare routines. In fact, for me, this moment was right to commit to a night face routine. I’m very strict with my morning face routine, but at night I’m just lazy, so I decided to start with something simple, just washing my face every night, and after some weeks I noticed that you need a little help with that, so I made this face scrubbies.
The good thing about them is you don’t have to throw them away every time; you can reuse them many many times. So these are not just good for you, they also are environmentally friendly. That’s good, right?
Enough chit-chat for now here is the free pattern.
Remember that you can purchase a printable PDF version of this pattern in my Etsy shop HERE.
- Yarn – Sugar ‘n Cream (or any 100% cotton preferred yarn)
- Hook — 5 mm.
- Yarn needle
- You have to use the Puff Stitch with its closing chain for this pattern.
- For this pattern, you have to use the Puff Stitch with 7 hoops in the hook.
- Wash the pad before the first time you use it because the yarn will be a little too stiff.
4 ch. Sl in the fourth chain from hook to make a circle.
Row 1: 3 ch. [1 ps inside of the circle] Repeat 5 times. Join with sl on top of the first ch3. (6 ps + 6 ch = 12 sts.)
Row 2: 3 ch. [2 ps in the next 1 chain space] Repeat 5 times. Join with sl on top of the first ch3.
(12 ps + 12 ch = 24 sts.)
Row 3: 1 sc in each st to end of row. (24 sc.) Finishing off with a slip stitch.
Cut yarn and hide the remaining strands.
* To achieve a perfect circle in your face scrubbies, you can use the invisible join technique to close.
© All rights reserved. This pattern is for personal use only; please do not copy or distribute this pattern.
You can sell finished products using this pattern, but you need to attribute design on me,
attaching the link to my blog: www.nightlycraftershop.com ,
and you must also use your own photos to represent your work.